EECS Undergraduate Programs
Explore the links below for information about the undergraduate programs offered through the Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Department.
For information about the advising process, including how to declare an EECS major, please visit the Undergraduate Advising Office page before making your first appointment.
- To schedule an appointment with a faculty advisor, click here
- To see the EECS Peer Advisor schedule, click here
- To request a permission for an ECE course, click here
- To request permission into EECS 280 without the enforced prerequisite, click here
- To request permission for a CSE course as a non-CSE graduate student, click here
- To request permission for a CSE course, click here
- To request a letter as a CE/EE student, click here
- To request a letter as a CS-Eng, CS-LSA, or DS-Eng student, click here
- For the CoE drop/add/modify form, click here
Undergraduate Student Resources:
Jobs, Career Information, and Graduate School Options
Need an announcement sent to our undergraduate students? Click here